The Huron Small Business Enterprise Centre offers small business owners and entrepreneurs the following resources and services to establish a successful momentum for your business:
- Free consultations with a qualified business consultant
- Free assistance in registering your business name – obtaining your BIN, HST, payroll and WSIB numbers
- Free Business plan reviews
- Free access to entrepreneur-specific information, including: booklets, pamphlets, brochures, articles, and web sites.
- Free computer and Internet access (for business purposes)
- Reference library: directories, trade indexes and business publications
- Workshops and seminars, free or low-cost
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Guidance on licenses, permits, registration, regulations and other requirements.
Access to Huron’s Community Futures organization (HBDC)
Take the time to go through the website.